Cycle through Key West on this unique bicycle sightseeing tour. After being fitted with your bicycle and gear, you'll pedal across town to explore the city's top attractions. Visit Mallory Square, pedal past the Presidential Gates, the Key West Cemetery, Higgs Beach, and the Southernmost Point of the United States. You'll also see where famed writer Ernest Hemingway lived from 1931 to 1939. Finish your day with a delicious slice of authentic Key Lime pie.
• Bicycle Sightseeing Tour: Get fitted with your very own bicycle and pedal across town to explore the city's top attractions.
• See the Sights: Discover several of Key West’s top attractions including Mallory Square, the Southernmost Point, Mile Market Zero, and Ernest Hemingway's former residence.
• Indulge: Finish your day with a delicious slice of authentic Key Lime pie.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether these types of tours are appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.