Drive to Palma's most spectacular sights and enjoy each landmark at a gentle pace. You will first stop at stunning Bellver Castle, meaning "beautiful views," which you can admire as you look onto the city and bay. A unique example of gothic civil architecture, this castle was later turned into a prison. Inside the old town, you will see Le Seu, the 2nd largest Gothic cathedral in Spain, before arriving at the modern Palma bullring.
• Bellver Castle: Europe's first circular castle has an intriguing history, complemented by a beautiful courtyard and a drawbridge.
• Le Seu Cathedral: Set on beautiful grounds, the dominating spires of this 13th century Gothic cathedral frame the city.
• Palma Bullring: Completed in 1929, and resembling the Roman Colosseum, the bullring exhibits baroque features in its architecture.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Tour is designed for full-time wheelchair users.
• Space permitting, guests with other mobility challenges may participate.
• Tour can only be secured in advance of cruise on a first come - first served basis.
• Minimum participation required for tour to operate.
• Vehicles are adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available).
• Guests must be seated in a wheelchair or scooter when using ramp or lift.
• Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed.
• Guests are not permitted to stand on ramp to be lifted into vehicle.
• Guests must provide Height, Length, Width, and Weight of wheelchair or scooter when booking tour.
• Guests must contact Shore Excursions department in advance of cruise to secure availability and departure times. email@example.com