Explore Valencia's Lladro Art Center - the City of Porcelain - and get a "behind the scenes" look at these extraordinary creations. You will view a multimedia presentation of Lladro's history then tour production facilities and see artisans at work. Next stop: the elaborate palace galleries of National Ceramics Museum. You'll learn even more about ceramic history and view incredible collections representing porcelain art from all eras and many parts of the world.
• Lladro Art Center: Tour the complex and learn why the secrets behind these porcelain figurines are so closely guarded.
• Lladro Figurines: Watch how a series of artists each adds a personal touch to individual porcelain sculptures.
• National Ceramics Museum: See examples of ceramic expertise, from prehistoric times to present, housed in a rococo palace.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 2 miles over flat surfaces with a few steps.
• Lladro Factory is closed Friday afternoons and weekends.
• Porcelain Museum closed Mondays.
• Adventure of the Seas - tour offered only for guests debarking in port of Malaga.
• Expect crowds during high season, creating delays and long lines.