Travel through the village of Geiranger and wind your way 4,500 feet to the top of Mount Dalsnibba. Pass the village's tiny octagonal church and local farms as you venture into the highlands on a drive filled with hairpin turns and spectacular views. Reach the summit, take a deep breath, and look out. Your ship appears like a miniature model on Geirangerfjord - dwarfed by the mountains, lakes, and waterfalls of the magnificent Norwegian countryside. If weather impedes reaching Mount Dalsnibba's summit Eagles Bend Viewpoint will substitute. Tour order may vary between coaches.
Steep cliffs, sparkling waters, a quaint church, incredible fjord and mountain summit all combine to make this Geiranger kaleidoscope tour unforgettable. You’ll see a tiny village with the octagonal church tucked in the fjord’s cliffs. Your view of Geirangerfjord and mountains improves as the coach climbs along the winding mountain road, passing quaint farms and streams to Mount Dalsnibba’s 4500-foot summit. Bring your camera to capture this unforgettable view of pristine mountains, waterfalls and lakes.
• Mount Dalsnibba: Delight in a magnificent view of mountains, waterfalls and crystalline lakes at a breathtaking 4,500-foot summit.
• Geirangerfjord: Experience a spectacular view of steep cliffs and mountains surrounding a narrow sea inlet for an unforgettable memory.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Comfortable shoes
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Tour will go to Eagle Bend if weather prevents Mount Dalsnibba summit visit.