Become acquainted with the Hanseatic city of Hamburg with this excursion.
See Hamburg’s most notable city landmarks and picturesque scenery in the comfort of a motor coach before being escorted to the airport for your flight. Travel alongside a knowledgeable guide through the bustling city center and along the shores of Alster lakes, viewing exquisite architecture and verdant Alster Park. Admire the ruins of St. Nicolai Church, neo-Renaissance City Hall, the famous Reeperbahn red-light district and tour stunning St. Michael’s Church before heading to the airport.
• Scenic Drive: Journey through Hamburg’s city center, along dazzling lakefronts, past exquisite architecture and city parks in a comfortable coach.
• City Landmarks: See the ruins of St. Nicolai Church, neo-Renaissance City Hall and the famous Reeperbahn red-light district.
• Scheduled Transfer: Enjoy a stop at St. Michael’s Church, the most city’s most beloved, before being escorted to the airport.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.