Take a leisurely ride through Norway’s capital, and see the cultural attractions and historic sites of Oslo. You’ll pass major landmarks, such as the Akershus Fortress, originally built in 1300; the Royal Palace, home to King Harald V and Queen Sonja; the Nobel Institute; and the unique Vigeland Sculpture Park. You’ll see beautiful residential neighborhoods and stop for photos at Holmenkollen Ski Jump.
• Vigeland Sculpture Park: Catch a glimpse of the unique park with more than 200 bronze, granite and cast iron pieces.
• Holmenkollen Ski Jump: Enjoy great views from the site of world cup skiing and the 1952 winter Olympic Games.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk about 150 feet over even surfaces with 2 to 3 steps to enter/exit the coach.
• Stops are for photos only; there are no interior visits on this tour.