See the very best of Copenhagen with a guided sightseeing drive through Denmark's capital city. You'll pass legendary Tivoli Gardens, Town Hall Square, and Christiansborg Castle. Stop for photos at the site of the original Little Mermaid and learn the story of Copenhagen's famous and diminutive symbol. You'll also visit Amalienborg Palace, home of the Royal Family, during your exploration of a city where ancient history and cosmopolitan life come together in perfect harmony. Guests must be able to walk approximately 400 yards over even and cobblestones surfaces with 2 to 3 steps. Depending on traffic and how crowded the attractions are, the guide may alter the order of the tour.
Enjoy a narrated drive through Copenhagen, with several photo opportunities in this city that has been Denmark’s capital since 1417. You’ll stop at the Little Mermaid, the symbolic bronze and granite statue that has enchanted visitors for a century, and at the Queen’s palace, Amalienborg, patrolled by the Danish Royal Guard. You’ll also catch a view of Tivoli Gardens, which delights both young and old, as well as other popular landmarks.
• The Little Mermaid: Stop for a picture at the sculpture inspired by a Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale.
• Tivoli Gardens: One of the world’s oldest amusement parks dates from 1843 and is filled with rides and flowers.
• Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek: The internationally renowned museum of ancient and modern art was founded by Carlsberg brewer Carl Jacobsen.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Closed-toe shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1200 feet over even and cobblestone surfaces with 2-3 steps.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Photo stops only. No interior visits.