Please contact the Shore Excursion Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to review full details on this tour. Tour must be booked in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment and departure time.
Introduce yourself to Copenhagen, Denmark's fairy tale capital, on this comfortable motorcoach tour of its main sights. You'll see Town Hall Square, Tivoli Gardens, New Carlsberg Glyptoteque, the National Museum, the old Stock Exchange, beautiful waterfront Amaliehaven Park and Christiansborg Castle, home of the Danish parliament. The tour pauses for photo stops at the iconic statue of Hans Christian Andersen's Little Mermaid and the magnificent four-palace complex of Amalienborg, the Royal Family's main residence.
• Motorcoach Tour: See Tivoli Gardens, Town Hall Square, the National Museum, the old Stock Exchange, Christiansborg Castle and more.
• Photo Stops: See the statue of Hans Christian Andersen's Little Mermaid and magnificent Amalienborg, the Royal Family's main residence.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate loose-fitting clothing
• This tour is designed for those guests who are full-time wheelchair users.
• Space permitting, we will try to accommodate guests with walking difficulties, those unable to handle steps or extended periods of walking or standing.
• The vehicle used on this excursion is adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available) to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs.
• In order to use the ramp and/or lift, guests must be seated in a wheelchair or scooter.
• Due to liability issues, participants cannot stand on the ramp to be lifted into the vehicle.
• Tour must be booked in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment and departure time.
• Guests interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursion Department at email@example.com to review full details on this tour and availability.
• Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed on this excursion.
• Please note that this information is subject to change and availability is not guaranteed.