Sightseeing roundtrip from Flam along the fjords to the spectacular viewpoint Stegastein. The tour offers fantastic views of the fjord scenery and a stop in an old and charming village of Aurland.
Delight in Flam’s breathtaking natural splendors and rich cultural history while traveling in the comfort of a coach past scenic viewpoints and through charming villages. Journey on windy mountain roads along spectacular Norwegian fjords and enjoy views of towering peaks and green valleys. Stand atop the breathtaking Stegastein viewing platform to relish a panoramic mountainside vista of expansive Aurlandfjord. Visit peaceful Aurland, a charming village known for its lofty glaciers, hunting cabins, and fishing holes.
• Scenic Drive: Admire panoramic views of breathtaking fjords, mountain peaks and green forests while traveling along winding roads via coach.
• Stegastein: Be awed by the remarkable mountainside landscape of Aurlandfjord while perched high in the clouds atop a viewing platform.
• Aurland: Delight in the charm of this small village, which teems with glaciers, hunting cabins and stocked fishing holes.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Warm clothes
• Kids Tour Free: Offer applies to select tours conducted between 5/1/16 and 8/31/16. With the purchase of one adult ticket for a qualifying tour, receive one complimentary child ticket for the same tour. Offer applies to tours purchased up to two days prior to cruise departure: the complimentary ticket will be issued in the form of an onboard credit (“OBC”) in the amount of the child ticket price. Child must be 12 years of age or under. Ticketed adult and child must be booked in the same stateroom. Selection of qualifying tours vary by sailing and port. Offer and tours are subject to availability. OBC will be applied to the guest's folio, is not redeemable for cash, is non-transferrable, and will expire at 10:00PM on the final night of the sailing. No tour substitutions.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Tour order may vary