Sightseeing roundtrip from Flam along the fjords to the spectacular viewpoint Stegastein. The tour offers fantastic views of the fjord scenery and a stop in an old and charming village of Aurland.
Delight in Flam’s breathtaking natural splendors and rich cultural history while traveling in the comfort of a coach past scenic viewpoints and through charming villages. Journey on windy mountain roads along spectacular Norwegian fjords and enjoy views of towering peaks and green valleys. Stand atop the breathtaking Stegastein viewing platform to relish a panoramic mountainside vista of expansive Aurlandfjord. Visit peaceful Aurland, a charming village known for its lofty glaciers, hunting cabins, and fishing holes.
• Scenic Drive: Admire panoramic views of breathtaking fjords, mountain peaks and green forests while traveling along winding roads via coach.
• Stegastein: Be awed by the remarkable mountainside landscape of Aurlandfjord while perched high in the clouds atop a viewing platform.
• Aurland: Delight in the charm of this small village, which teems with glaciers, hunting cabins and stocked fishing holes.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Warm clothes
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.