Experience the icy beauty of the Kjenndal glacier on a relaxing cruise of Lake Loen. Enjoy a motorcoach drive through winding roads lined by mountain cabins, forests, wildflowers, and wooden cottages. Take a short walk to the blue-white glacier’s meandering course down mountain crevices. Then cruise the tranquil waters of Lake Loen, its wooded banks rising to mountains scarred by rockslides and capped in glacier ice. Enjoy Norwegian waffles at a charming lakeside restaurant.
• Kjenndal Valley Drive: Wind along forested mountain roads past wooden cottages, with a stop at a lakeside restaurant.
• Kjenndal Glacier: Take a short walk to the blue-white glacier’s twisting path down a mountain slope.
• Lake Loen Cruise: Glide across Lake Loen, its wooded banks rising to dramatic mountains capped by glacier ice.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk about one-quarter mile over varying terrain, with two to five steps at the boat.
• Guests should use care upon entering and exiting the boat.
• Tour order may vary.