Bergen is a city filled with rich traditions, classic architecture, and stunning Norwegian vistas. Your day begins with a drive through historic neighborhoods lined with whitewashed wooden homes. Pass St. Mary's Church, the oldest stone building in Bergen, and then drive along the waterfront. Feel the energy and excitement of the bustling Fish and Flower market. Then, discover a far more peaceful landscape as you reach the green hills outside the city.
See Bergen’s most notable landmarks, as you view the Norwegian city’s bustling Bryggen wharf, remarkable churches, hawker market and stately medieval structures via comfortable coach. Drive by Bryggen’s illustrious harbor front, where 18th-century Hanseatic merchants once peddled goods. See Haakon’s Hall, a medieval royal residence, dignified Rosenkrantz Tower and St. Mary’s Church, the city’s oldest stone building. On the way back to the ship, drive past the Fish Market once more.
• Bryggen: The legendary Hanseatic wharf once swarmed with 18th-century merchants selling wares from the harbor-front area’s timber row houses.
• Scenic Drive: Enjoy spectacular city views while traveling in a comfortable motor coach before roaming the fish and flower market.
• City Landmarks: See medieval Haakon’s Hall, stately Rosenkrantz Tower and 12th-century St. Mary’s Church, the city’s oldest stone building.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Tour order may vary