See Copenhagen’s most notable landmarks on a panoramic motor coach tour through the city before being escorted to the airport for your flight. Travel past lush botanical gardens, renowned museums, grand castles and picturesque parks along the seafront. Enjoy a photo stop to see Edvard Eriksen’s famous Little Mermaid statue overlooking the sea. View the royal guard stand watch in front of Amalienborg Palace, home of the Danish royal family, before heading to the airport.
• Scenic Drive: Travel in a comfortable motor coach through town, past city gardens, renowned museums, lavish castles and waterfront parks.
• Notable Landmarks: See Edvard Eriksen’s legendary bronze Little Mermaid statue and then admire stunning Amalienborg Palace and its royal guardsmen.
• Scheduled Transfer: Enjoy a captivating tour of Copenhagen before being conveniently escorted to the airport for your flight.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour is available for guests with flights after 4pm.