The Panoramic Koper tour is a perfect introduction to the Slovenian countryside while enjoying a guided bus ride around the Slovenian Coast. Starting from Koper, the tour offers a photo stop in Piran, a gorgeous picturesque Venetian style town with a modern lively vibe. Next you will view the region's historic saltpans and finally make your stop at a village where all the friendly locals will gather together to promote a taste of their locally made traditional products. The tour is a unique experience to get to know the local inhabitants and their culture.
Explore the history, architecture, scenery and culture of the Slovene coast on a commentated coach tour featuring stops at several villages and panoramic lookouts. Plus sample local wines and specialties at a local farmer’s market. Your tour includes the town of Izola, with its picturesque coastline. At Piran, stop to photograph beautiful Venetian architecture, which seems to emerge out of the sea, plus enjoy some free time on your own to explore. After, pass through the seaside resort of Portoroz. Then and get a good look the salt fields and fruit groves outside the village of Padna, a traditional Istrian town.
It is in Panda where you’ll stop for a leisurely stroll to admire the architecture and historic churches. At the farmer’s market, the whole village comes together to welcome and greet you. Families prepare locally made food for tasting together with local souvenirs and other farmers’ produce. Sample local foods and wines (for a small fee), enjoy a little shopping, and soak up some of the best views in Slovenia. Your visit to Padma is part of a sustainable initiative for the local community, and your participation helps in the revitalization of the area.
• Panoramic drive: Explore the Slovene coast on a relaxing, narrated coach tour, stopping at several villages and panoramic lookouts.
• Padna: Explore this traditional Istrian town; for a small fee, taste some of the foods at the local farmer’s market.
• Sustainable tourism: By purchasing locally made foods and gifts, you help in the revitalization of the area.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash (local currency)/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Tour includes some walking on flat terrain with about 12 steps at the farmer’s market.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.