Discover the fascinating history of Kotor, one of Montenegro's most well-preserved medieval towns, on this guided walking tour. See city walls that span more than 3 miles and that were originally constructed by Venetians in the 15th century to withstand attacks and sieges. Visit the 12th-century Cathedral of St. Tryphon and take in its exotic Romanesque architecture.
• Kotor Town Walls: Walk past well-preserved medieval walls, originally constructed by Venetians in the 15th century to withstand attack.
• Cathedral of St. Tryphon: Pay a visit to this 12th-century basilica, which showcases the Romanesque style of architecture.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1 mile over varied surfaces.
• Enjoy free time to shop and explore the town of Kotor.
• In addition to English this tour is offered in French, German, Italian and Spanish.
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.