Delight in a kaleidoscope of blues and greens and unique formations in the series of cliffside caves that can only be accessed sea. Enjoy a scenic drive to and from the boat departure point. On the return, enjoy free time in a traditional fishing village.
NOTES: Must walk approx 600 yds over very uneven surfaces at cliffs many steps to reach boat boarding area. Exact itinerary & cave viewing dependent upon wind & weather conditions. Have approx 45 mins for shopping. Walking in Marsaxlokk is at guests' discretion. Drive to/from port is approx 45 min.
Delight in a kaleidoscope of blues and greens and unique formations in cliff-side caves accessible only by boat. Every day from sunup to around lunchtime, the caves’ location, combined with the sunlight, creates a phenomenal sight — the water mirrors the vivid colors of the underwater flora. Your four-hour tour includes a scenic drive to and from, plus free time to explore Marsaxlokk, a traditional fishing village teeming with plenty of places to shop.
• Boating adventure: Make your way to the Blue Grotto cliff-side caves to marvel at the brilliant colors and unique formations.
• Scenic drive: Sit back and take in the beauty of Malta’s coastline and stunning landscapes.
• Free time: Your tour includes 45 minutes on your own exploring the fishing village of Marsaxlokk and shopping for gifts.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Must walk about 600 yards over very uneven surfaces at cliffs and many steps to reach boat boarding area.
• Exact itinerary and cave viewing depends on wind and weather conditions.
• Walking in Marsaxlokk is at guests’ discretion.
• Drive to/from port is about 45 minutes.