Discover Corfu, an ancient seascape that weaves a powerful spell with a blend of natural beauty and multicultural heritage. Tour Achilleion Palace, a wonderland of aromatic gardens and classical statues, built in the 19th century in tribute to the history and mythology of Greek antiquity. Afterwards, stop for photos of postcard-famous Mouse Island on the way to Corfu Town. There, take a walking tour of explore beautifully-preserved Old Quarter, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Achilleion Palace: Enter a fairytale scene of exotic gardens, exceptional vistas, and exquisite statues of Greek mythology figures.
• Old Corfu: Roam narrow cobbled streets through a mosaic of palaces, fortresses, churches, vaulted passageways, and small secluded squares.
• Guided Walk: Walk through elegant quarters of this Venetian-built town, see the Royal Palace, and visit Saint Spiridon Church.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash (Euros)/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one mile over even and uneven surfaces, with inclines and 10-20 steps.
• Foreign currencies not accepted in many venues.
• Guests may experience long lines at Achilleion Palace.
• In addition to English this tour is offered in French, German, Italian and Spanish
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.