Swim, sun and relax at a hotel beach complex located just 20 minutes from the port. Enjoy about 3 hours to stretch out on sunbeds or swim in the sea. Guests have access to such hotel facilities including changing rooms, toilets, swimming pool and umbrellas. Notes: Water sports are available at beach for additional cost & at guests' own risks. Please remember to take swimsuit, sunscreen & towel from ship. You will be provided with drink voucher good for 1 soft drink, juice or water. Beach umbrellas are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Swim, sun and relax at a hotel beach complex just 20 minutes from the port. Spend about three hours stretching out on sunbeds or swimming in the beautiful aquamarine sea. Enjoy use of the hotel facilities, including changing rooms, restrooms, swimming pools and beach umbrellas. You’ll receive a drink voucher good for one soft drink, juice or water. And, for an additional fee, you can try one of the water sports available on the beach.
• Half a day at the beach: Play in the sand, relax on a sunbed or swim in the sea. • Hotel facilities: Enjoy use of the hotel’s changing rooms and swimming pools. Umbrellas are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Optional sports: For an additional fee, try one of the water sports available on the beach.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Kids Tour Free: Offer applies to select tours conducted between 5/1/16 and 8/31/16. With the purchase of one adult ticket for a qualifying tour, receive one complimentary child ticket for the same tour. Offer applies to tours purchased up to two days prior to cruise departure: the complimentary ticket will be issued in the form of an onboard credit (“OBC”) in the amount of the child ticket price. Child must be 12 years of age or under. Ticketed adult and child must be booked in the same stateroom. Selection of qualifying tours vary by sailing and port. Offer and tours are subject to availability. OBC will be applied to the guest's folio, is not redeemable for cash, is non-transferrable, and will expire at 10:00PM on the final night of the sailing. No tour substitutions.
• Water sports are available at beach for additional cost and at guests’ own risk.
• Drink voucher good for one soft drink, juice or water.
• Beach umbrellas are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Guests with preexisting neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition, must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests must consult with their physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.