Spend the day exploring the ancient village of Lindos at your own pace and according to your interests with the convenience of a return escort. Travel via coach pasts by the walls of Old Rhodes, breathtaking coastlines and sweeping countryside. Enjoy three hours in historic Lindos, where you can independently browse archeological ruins of the Acropolis, temples and medieval gates. Meander cobbled streets, stroll stunning beaches, or savor Greek fare before being escorted back to port.
• Scenic Drive: See the walls of Old Rhodes and admire breathtaking coastal and countryside vistas while traveling via motor coach.
• Independent Exploration: Enjoy three hours in ancient Lindos to browse archeological ruins of the Acropolis, temples, castles and medieval gates.
• Scheduled Transfer: Stroll the village?s stunning beaches or savor an authentic Greek meal before being conveniently escorted back to port.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk downhill and return uphill approximately 300 yards.
• Guests must be able to climb 292 steps to reach the Acropolis.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guests may be required to wait in long lines to enter popular sites.