Every Wednesday during the high Summer season Front Street in downtown Hamilton transforms into a lively street fair with music, crafts and Island food vendors for a uniquely Bermudian experience. Many of the boutiques and stores lining the waterfront area are open late just for this event, so don't forget a little something to shop with!
Head for downtown Hamilton on a luxury motor cruiser and enjoy a uniquely Bermudan experience at the Harbor Nights Street Festival. Stroll down Front Street, the main thoroughfare of the waterfront, that transforms into a lively street fair every Wednesday during the high summer season. Take in the sights amid sounds of island music, explore local crafts and food vendors, and shop for souvenirs in fashionable boutiques along Front Street, open late during the festival.
• Harbor Nights Street Festival: Find bargains as you browse fashionable boutiques on Front Street, open late for the fair.
• Front Street: Stroll along the main thoroughfare in the quaint waterfront downtown of Hamilton, the capital city of Bermuda.
• Luxury Cruise: Board a luxury boat and enjoy music and a complimentary beverage on your way to Hamilton.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Guests failing to meet return boat are responsible for finding their own way back to ship.
• Tour operates seasonally on Wednesday evenings during Harbour Nights Festival.