Discover Halifax’s illustrious history, as you trot past city landmarks while on a relaxing, 1-hour horse-drawn trolley tour led by a knowledgeable guide. Saunter past Cornwallis Park, with its tribute statue to the city’s first governor, view the quaint Church Built in a Day, admire the lush Public Gardens and behold the prominent Citadel National Historic Park. Enjoy coastal views of Halifax Seaport and hear historic seafaring tales of the expansive natural harbor.
• Trolley Ride: A horse-drawn carriage takes you past statues, city landmarks and historic churches on this 1-hour tour.
• City Landmarks: Trot past the Public Gardens’ beautiful Victorian topiaries, the sprawling Citadel National Historic Park and bustling Halifax Seaport.
• Guided Commentary: Sit back and enjoy the ride across Halifax’s historic streets and hear fascinating tales from your guide.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This is a 1-hour tour of Halifax, Nova Scotia.