Get an intimate view of Cartagena on a unique tour by horse-drawn carriage. Begin your journey by bus transfer, with a stop at San Felipe Fortress the impressive military defense structures dating from colonial times, At the Dungeons Square you'll meet your horse and carriage, then ramble along historic cobblestone streets. Bask in dramatic colonial architecture and be captivated by the contrast of old world charm and the rugged military past of this beautiful city.
• Cartagena By Carriage: Meet your horse-drawn carriage and climb aboard for a romantic view of old Cartagena.
• Old Cartagena: Travel colonial-style - past flower-filled balconies, republican and Spanish architecture, and historic city squares and monuments.
• Las Bovedas Artisan Gallery: Spend time shopping or browsing in the former dungeons of Old Cartagena.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.