Explore and enjoy the underwater world of the Sea of Cortez without getting wet! Travel through the sea inside a semi-submersible – a unique 33 passenger watercraft featuring seats that sit below the water level with glass panels for viewing the rich marine life of Cabo San Lucas. Loaded with great photo opportunities, this is a great family oriented tour. This tour is not recommended for those passengers with claustrophobia or those prone to seasickness.
Explore the wonders under the Sea of Cortez in a unique vessel. Enjoy air-conditioned comfort as you sit 8-feet below the surface, with glass panels offering views of waters that are home to more than 800 species, from tropical fish to giant manta rays and whale sharks. Enjoy the guide's informative commentary and, from the upper deck, views of Cabo San Lucas and natural landmarks like the Land's End rock formations.
• Unique Vessel: Seated on the lower level, enjoy views of fish and other marine through large glass panels.
• Commentated Cruise: The guide will entertain and educate you - and each seat has a card to help identify marine life.
• Coastal Views: Take in natural landmarks such as the rock arch at Land's End and the sea lion colony.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests with claustrophobia or who are prone to seasickness should not select tour.
• Restrooms available onboard the vessel.
• Guests must be able to negotiate several steps.
• Wheelchairs and strollers must be stored on the upper level.
• The open-air upper level does have seating.