Step into a 2-person kayak and discover the natural pristine beauty of Bermuda’s coastline. Marvel at rocky landscapes, beautiful beaches and uninhabited islands as you paddle through the waters off Bermuda’s West End. Your guide will tell you about the fascinating marine wildlife encountered along the coast. After kayaking for approximately 90 minutes, enjoy time to swim and relax on the beach.
• Tranquil Bermuda: Watch for Bermuda longtails, egrets, and herons along rocky coastal landscapes and unpeopled islands.
landscapes and unpeopled islands.
• Beach Break: Cool down after your kayak journey, with time to swim and enjoy a complimentary beverage.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Kayaks are double occupancy with a maximum weight limit per kayak of 400 lbs.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be able to paddle a total of 90 minutes, with periodic stops.