Discover various exclusive view points of the Island from the comfort of A/C transportation as you travel to Panorama observation sight for stunning views of our picturesque City port and Town center, then take a postcard shot with your ship in the back ground, visit historical Pirates Bay, for great shopping. Visit Cyndi's paradise point, a secluded estate situated on the highest point and heart of Rotan for a bird's eyes view of the Island, travel to Parrot Tree Plantation the Island most exotic resort, located in midst of a complete ecosystem, stroll the white sand beach and view world class architectural homes on hill slopes, Also enjoy a complimentary drink at the sport beach bar.
Take an exclusive, half-day tour of Roatan, with breathtaking views of the city port from Panorama Hill, perhaps the best place on the island to photograph the ship in port. In nearby Pirates Bay Tourist Village in Dixon’s Cove Harbor, take your pick of local artisan shops selling Honduran cigars, Maya pottery, hand-wooden items, jewelry and fine linen. Driving to French Cay, be sure you spot the shipwrecks and colorful villages as you make your way to an iguana refuge and fish nursery. Iguanas are a protected species, and here you can get close to hundreds of them in their natural habitat. Plus you’ll see barracuda, massive tarpons, lobster, conch and more. Paradise Point is another amazing site. The highest point in Roatan, you'll get a bird’s-eye view of Pristine Bay Golf Club, crystal-clear waters and world's second largest barrier reef. End your day admiring beautiful ocean-front homes at Parrot Tree Plantation, where you will have 1 hour 30 minutes to relax by the beach and enjoy a complimentary drink at the sport beach bar.
• Island Views: Photograph the ship in bay from Panorama Hill; enjoy free time for shopping and see the world's second-largest barrier reef at Paradise Point.
• Pirates Bay Tourist Village: Stroll down the boardwalk to enjoy the beautiful harbor scenery.
• Parrot Tree Plantation and Beach Break: See spectacular Mediterranean-style homes with views of the bay and enjoy the beach resort complex.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards (small bills preferable)
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes (no flip-flops)
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests confined to wheelchairs should not select this tour.
• Guests who have had recent knee surgery should not select this tour.
• Guests with asthma or heart conditions should not select this tour.
• Guests more than seven months’ pregnant should not select this tour.
• Guests must be able to walk on varied terrain with inclines and steps.
• Guest will have approximately 45 minutes at the beach at the end of the tour.