- Overview: The stingray encounter and snorkel allows you to meet, interact, and learn about these gracious creatures. In shallow water, your encounter with the rays will create stunning memories as they kiss your palm while you feed them and feel their silky wings. Snorkel with more rays and colorful fish in deeper water (4' to 18'). Rays are safe (NO barbs). Once you are done, enjoy the beach club and its amenities.
- Highlights: Meet, interact, feed, and pet stingrays. Snorkel with many rays and colorful fish. Enjoy the beach club, green iguanas posing for pictures, hermit crab races, and water trampoline. Return to your ship or go shop downtown. - Notes: Medical restrictions apply
Meet, interact, feed, and touch friendly stingrays. Enjoy snorkeling with the stingrays and colorful fish. Following your encounter, enjoy the beach club and its amenities.
- Meet, interact, feed, and touch stingrays
- Snorkel with the stingrays and colorful fish
- Enjoy the beach club and its amenities
The stingray encounter and snorkel excursion allows you to meet, interact, and learn about gracious stingrays, which are trained to approach people without fear. The barbs of the stingrays have been clipped for your peace of mind and the highly personalized service is a proven winner for families.
Before entering the one-acre enclosure, you will be issued all snorkeling gear and given a safety briefing. For the 30-minute encounter you will meet the rays in waist-deep water where they will surround you and softly touch your legs, urging you to feed them. The rays will eat out of your hand as you pet their silky wings.
Then, move to deeper water (4’ to 18’) where you will snorkel with many rays and colorful fish for another 30 minutes. Finally, relax at the beach club that includes a snack bar, photo and souvenir shop, green iguanas posing for pictures, hermit crab races, and a water trampoline.
You can either return to the ship or go to downtown Cozumel to shop. If you opt to shop you are responsible for your own taxi back to the ship.
This tour includes transportation to and from the ship, stingray encounter, snorkeling with all gear, complimentary soda, secure storage, and beach club shower/changing facilities.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Sun protection and sunglasses
- Cash for photos and\or souvenirs
- Change of clothes
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Expectant mothers and guests with back/neck injuries or respiratory conditions are not permitted.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, diabetes, epilepsy, heart conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.