This exciting adventure allows you to interact with graceful southern stingrays at Stingray City Sandbar. The sandbar located inside of Cayman's famous Barrier Reef is inhabited by a family of friendly southern stingrays. Qualified guides and snorkeling equipment are provided before your swim in shallow waters, usually between 3 and 7 feet, among these graceful creatures.
• Stingray City Sandbar: Swim with friendly southern stingrays in water between 3 and 7 feet deep.
• Southern Stingrays: Meet characters such as Ray Charles, Sugar Ray and Martha Ray.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel from ship
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Medical restrictions apply.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.