OVERVIEW: Barcelona's history is revealed during your exploration of the most popular landmarks from the architecture to the winding cobblestone streets of this lively city. Enjoy the sites from the comfort of your coach and on foot while your guide provides commentary. Stop for memorable photo opportunities.
HIGHLIGHTS: Ride through the picturesque streets of Barcelona. View La Sagrada Familia and the cathedral in the Gothic Quarter from the outside. Enjoy the views from Montjuic Hill and pause for photos at Mirador del Alcalde.
NOTES: Guests must be able to walk approximately 0.5 mile over even and cobblestone surfaces with 20 steps.
See Barcelona’s notable landmarks in a comfortable motor coach, as you pass the old Gothic Quarter, stunning Sagrada Familia basilica, and enjoy scenic photo stops. Travel alongside a knowledgeable guide through town, where you’ll view the 13th
-century La Seu cathedral in the Gothic Quarter. Admire Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi’s most lauded showpiece, the Sagrada Familia basilica, with its soaring Gothic spires. Ascend Montjuic Hill to Mirador del Alcalde gardens for spectacular vistas above the city.Highlights
• Commentated Drive: Travel through Barcelona in a comfortable coach, passing landmarks such as the Gothic Quarter’s 13th-century La Seu cathedral.
• Sagrada Familia: Enjoy a passing glimpse of the exquisitely designed Roman Catholic basilica, a masterwork of Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi.
• Scenic Photo Stops: Relish breathtaking city views from Mirador del Alcalde gardens and Barcelona’s Olympic Ring complex on Montjuic Hill.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .5 mile over even and cobblestone surfaces with 20 steps.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Due to new traffic regulations, buses won’t be allowed to stop in Via Laietana to visit the Gothic Quarter and guests will be required to walk approximately 0.6 miles.