Discover Gibraltar’s fascinating natural wonders on a guided tour limited to six people, as you explore underground caves and see the Rock’s famous Barbary apes. Travel by taxi cab up the 1,400-foot limestone headland, passing military relics and castles along the way. Journey deep into St. Michael’s Cave and admire striking rock formations. Meet the playful group of tailless Barbary macaques that reside on the rock before relishing spectacular ocean views while atop Europa Point.
• Scenic Drive: Ride in a taxi around the massive 1,400 foot limestone headland on a tour limited to six guests.
• St. Michael’s Cave: See stalagmites, rim stone, and coral rocks while exploring the underground caverns’ rock formations and main chambers.
• Apes’ Den: Admire the lively Barbary macaques from afar, because while entertaining, they are also known for swiping personal belongings.
• Europa Point: Stand at Gibraltar’s southernmost tip, with North Africa, the Strait of Gibraltar, and nearby 19th-century lighthouse in sight.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must walk approximately 300 yards over even surfaces, inclines and 90 steps.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Six guests are required in each taxi before tour will commence.