- Overview: Enjoy a scenic city tour of old and new San Juan before your flight. This tour includes a visit to the largest fort ever built by the Spanish.
- Highlights: Narrated bus tour of old and new San Juan with a visit Fort San Cristobal. The tour ends at the airport.
- Notes: This tour is available to guests with domestic flights departing after 2:30 pm and guests with international flights departing after 3:30 pm. For guests sailing on consecutive cruises, this tour will return to the ship.
Instead of waiting for your flight at the airport, take advantage of the opportunity to enjoy a scenic city tour of old and new San Juan.
- Travel through old and new San Juan in comfort on a narrated tour
- Tour ends at the airport
After collecting your luggage, you’ll meet your tour guide outside the terminal building. Your luggage will be safely stored for the duration of the excursion. Then with your guide, you’ll experience both modern and colonial San Juan.
You will visit Fort San Cristobal, a 17th-century military fortification, the largest ever built by the Spanish. The Spaniards built San Cristobal and the city walls to defend San Juan from attack. You'll have time to explore the tunnels and other ingenious defenses. You'll also see historic landmarks such as the San Jose Church, the Governor's Mansion, the Cristo Chapel, El Convento Hotel and other historical areas. You'll also visit the Condado section of New San Juan, with its rows of modern condominiums and luxury hotels.
What to Bring:
- Sun protection
What to Wear:
- Recommend wearing light clothing and comfortable shoes
- This tour is only available to guests with domestic flights departing from San Juan at 2:30 pm or later, and guests with international flights departing from San Juan at 3:30 pm or later. The tour will conclude at the airport.
- For guests sailing on consecutive cruises, this tour will return to the ship.