Enjoy a day spent along Benidorm’s stunning Mediterranean coast, where you can explore and relax at your own pace before being escorted back to port. Spend 2.5 hours on your own in Benidorm, a seaside city known for its alluring beaches and waterfront hotels. Sunbathe along the shore, swim in clear blue waters, shop for souvenirs, or dine on Spanish tapas beachside. Soak up the sun with the convenience of a scheduled return transfer.
• Benidorm: Bask in a relaxing day along Spain’s Mediterranean coast in a town known for its stunning beaches and resorts.
• Free Time: Enjoy 2.5 hours to roam at your leisure, sunbathe along the shore, souvenir shop or dine beachside.
• Scheduled Transfer: Delight in a fun day spent in seaside Benidorm before being conveniently escorted back to port.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Lunch and entrance fees not included in this tour.
• If guests miss return coach, transportation back to the vessel will be their own responsibility and expense.
• The drive between Alicante and Benidorm is approximately 45 minutes each way.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.