Atlantis Shallow Water Dolphin and Aquaventure - NS85
OVERVIEW: A great combo tour of two vacation highlights – interacting with dolphins and exploring the famous Atlantis resort. Encounter dolphins at the Atlantis Dolphin Cay as you meet a new friend for a 30-minute in-water interaction. Your day continues at Aquaventure, the only water park of its kind in the world.
HIGHLIGHTS: Shuttle to and from Paradise Island. Interact with dolphins at Dolphin Cay in the water. Access to Dolphin Cay's private beach. Enjoy Aquaventure, a unique water park.
NOTES: For the dolphin portion, a parent/appointed guardian must participate in the program with children under the age of 10. Only credit cards (with valid ID) are accepted for purchases in Atlantis.
Ready to reserve this excursion?
Connect with the beautiful "Katrina" dolphins and explore the enormous and thrilling water park at Atlantis Resort. During this combination excursion, you will travel through 141 acres of a magical, fun and luxurious resort. At the Dolphin Cay, swim with, hug and even kiss a gentle and friendly dolphin. Then be ready for an adrenaline rush at Aquaventure, complete with body slides, inner tube slides and a mile-long action river ride.
Ready to reserve this excursion?
•Dolphin Encounter: Swim, kiss and hug a dolphin and bring home a professional picture to relive the memory.
•Atlantis Aquaventure: Have a blast at a one-of-a-kind 141-acre aqua park filled with mega-waterslides.
•Beach Access: Go for a swim, sunbathe and relax with all-day access to Dolphin Cay's private beach.
What to Bring:
•Sea Pass card and photo identification
•Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
•Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
•Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• All participants must be able to swim.
• This tour can only be purchased online prior to your cruise departure.
• Dolphin Excursions at Atlantis Resort must be booked by the evening before Nassau's arrival.
• For the shallow water interaction, a fully paying parent or appointed guardian must participate in the program with all children under the age of 10.
• Minimum height to enjoy the water slides is 48 inches tall.
• Please note that swimming or wading at Dolphin Cay is not permitted before or after their interaction.
• This tour is available on select ships with later arrival times at port.
• Guest will not be allowed to wear jewelry in the water during all programs.
• Jewelry including to but not limited to earrings, rings/wedding bands, body piercings, chains, watches, bracelets, and anklets are prohibited. Should jewelry not be removable, participation will not be allowed.
• Guests who require transportation or lift are recommended to book tour in advance of the cruise in order to book equipment. Accessible transportation may be at an additional cost. Guests interested in this tour must contact in advance of this cruise the Shore Excursion Access Department at email@example.com to review full details on this tour and accessible transportation availability.
• Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair on this tour (manual or electric) must provide the total dimensions (height, width, length and weight) of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to firstname.lastname@example.org.