OVERVIEW: A great combo tour of two vacation highlights – interacting with dolphins and exploring the famous Atlantis resort. Encounter dolphins at the Atlantis Dolphin Cay as you meet a new friend for a 30-minute in-water interaction. Your day continues at Aquaventure, the only water park of its kind in the world.
HIGHLIGHTS: Shuttle to and from Paradise Island. Interact with dolphins at Dolphin Cay in the water. Access to Dolphin Cay's private beach. Enjoy Aquaventure, a unique water park.
NOTES: For the dolphin portion, a parent/appointed guardian must participate in the program with children under the age of 10. Only credit cards (with valid ID) are accepted for purchases in Atlantis.
A great combo tour of two vacation highlights – interacting with dolphins and enjoy an amazing water park at Atlantis. Encounter dolphins at the Atlantis Dolphin Cay as you play and pet your new mammal friend for a 30-minute shallow water interaction. Your day continues at Aquaventure, the only water park of its kind in the world which offers body slides, inner tube slides, numerous children's water play activities, relaxing pools, beautiful white sand beaches, and a mile long action river ride that you do not want to miss.
Atlantis has limited space available for non-hotel guests and the space offered to the cruise lines sell out fast so book now to ensure this adventure is part of your vacation.
- Shuttle to and from Paradise Island
- Interact with dolphins at Dolphin Cay from a platform
- Access to Dolphin Cay's private beach
- Enjoy Aquaventure, a unique water park
Enjoy a day of water fun at Atlantis! Explore Dolphin Cay and play with dolphins in one of the newest and largest dolphin habitats in the world and home to the world-famous "Katrina" dolphins. Personally meet and connect with dolphins in a 30-minute in-water interaction where you will touch, hug, and even kiss these amazing animals in groups of no more than 10 guests.
The entire program lasts between 90-120 minutes and includes a video orientation and trainer talk, complimentary wetsuit use, bottled water/fruit infused water, personal locker, towels, beach service, and all-day access to Dolphin Cay's private beach. You also have the opportunity to view and purchase photographs of your dolphin interaction experience in the gift shop, and send free e-cards.
Your day continues at Aquaventure, the only water park of its kind in the world. This 141-acre aqua-adventure features the Power Tower and Mayan Temple offering eight high-speed body and inner tube slides, numerous children's water play activities, relaxing pools, beautiful white sand beaches, and a mile long action river ride that you do not want to miss out on! Experience white water rapids, rolling waves, gentle currents, themed caves, and never before seen special effects as you float along in a single or double tube.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Sun protection
- Only credit cards are accepted for purchases in Atlantis (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express)
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Dolphin Excursions at Atlantis Resort must be booked by the evening before Nassau's arrival.
- For the shallow water interaction, a fully paying parent or appointed guardian must participate in the program with all children under the age of 10.
- Minimum height to enjoy the water slides is 48 inches tall.
- Depending on your ship's arrival and departure time in Nassau, the tour duration may be from 6 to 7 hours long.
- During Daylight Savings Time, the pools, beaches and the four slides in the Mayan temple open at 9am. The five Power Tower slides open at 10am and they all close at 7 pm.
- During Standard Time (November - Mid March), the pools, beaches and the four slides in the Mayan temple open at 9am. The five Power tower slides open at 10am and they all close at 5pm.
- Please note that swimming or wading at Dolphin Cay is not permitted.
- This tour is available on select ships with later arrival times at port.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
- Guests who require accessible transportation with ramp or lift are recommended to book tour in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment. Accessible transportation may be at an additional cost. Guest interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursion Access Department at email@example.com to review full details on this tour and accessible transportation availability.
- Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to firstname.lastname@example.org.