OVERVIEW: Enjoy the amazing opportunity to hand-feed and snorkel with hundreds of Cownose stingrays and tropical fish.
HIGHLIGHTS: From the shallow waters of Atlantis Waters Edge Lagoon, you can hand-feed Cownose stingrays and learn about these creatures. Then enjoy time at Atlantis Beach. Or explore the amazing aquarium of the Atlantis Dig.
NOTES: Groups are limited to 10 people and overall space is limited. Guests must be able to swim in 6ft. deep water. Access to the pools and slides of Atlantis are not included with this program.
Enjoy the amazing opportunity to hand-feed and snorkel with hundreds of Cownose stingrays and tropical fish.
- Feed and snorkel with Cownose stingrays
- Access to Atlantis Beach
The Stingray Experience offers an incredible hands-on encounter with hundreds of sleek stingrays and colorful tropical fish. You will wade into the crystal-clear shallow waters of Atlantis’ Waters Edge Lagoon and Atlantis staff will demonstrate the proper way to feed the rays and share fun facts about them. After that, you can actually hand-feed Cownose stingrays yourself and then enjoy a unique opportunity to snorkel alongside them. Professional photographers are on hand to photograph your experience which you can then purchase.
Once you’re done meeting the rays, relax and soak up the warm Caribbean sun at one of the world’s top beaches at the Atlantis Resort. You will also be able to explore our amazing aquariums, home to more than 50,000 fish representing 200 species. This attraction recreates the lost city of Atlantis while providing a fascinating look at life in the ocean’s depths.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Sun protection
- Only credit cards are accepted for purchases in Atlantis (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express and Discover Card)
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Groups are limited to an intimate group of 10 people.
- To fully experience the entire program, guests must be able to swim in 6 ft. deep water.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with preexisting neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.