OVERVIEW: Enjoy the scenery of CocoCay from a unique vantage point of 400 feet above the sea.
HIGHLIGHTS: Parasail for approx. 5-6 minutes.
NOTES: Medical restrictions apply. Guests between the ages of 12-15 must fly with parent or guardian. Everyone flies tandem, weather permitting. Boat ride will be approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. Maximum combined weight is 375 pounds.
Get a bird’s eye view of your private destination of CocoCay from 400 feet above the water as you take a breathtaking and memorable flight.
-Parasail for approx. 5-6 minutes
Come fly the skies of CocoCay. Take a breathtaking and memorable flight up to 400 feet above the waters of CocoCay. Enjoy the panoramic scenery of CocoCay from this unique vantage point.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Sun protection and sunglasses
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit or something you don’t mind getting wet.
- Guests between the ages of 12-15 must fly with parent or guardian.
- Everyone flies tandem, weather permitting. Maximum of 375 lbs.
- Boat ride will be approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. Flight time is 5-6 minutes.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.