Indulge in a day full of activity on a combination Cococay attraction tour the whole family can enjoy. Visit the largest Aqua Park in the Bahamas, which will have you wide-eyed and excited to try everything. Then prepare to speed down one of the largest inflatable slides in the world, bounce on massive in-water trampolines and balance on a water log. The thrills continue with runs down huge floating icebergs and sand castle climbing.
• Cococay Aqua Park: Have an amazing time in one of the largest aqua parks in the Bahamas.
• In-Water Activities: Enjoy huge water trampolines, floating icebergs, balancing logs and endless fun in Aqua Park.
• Water Slide: Fly 175 feet down one of the world's largest inflatable water slides.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• All participants must be able to swim.
• This tour can only be purchased online prior to your cruise departure.