HIGHLIGHTS: Enjoy sightseeing, shopping, beaches, restaurants, and bars as this fully narrated tour via open air double decker bus allows you to hop-on or hop-off at over 20 locations throughout Miami. The tour includes luggage storage service and transfer to the airport. The tour ends at Bayside Market where you will collect your luggage from the storage facility and board the complimentary shuttle to the airport. Shuttles depart at 12:00pm and 2:00pm. NOTES: This tour is available for guests with flights from Ft. Lauderdale airport after 2:30 pm (domestic) or 3:30 pm (international flights). For the afternoon transfer, your flight should commence after 6pm (7pm international).
Just because your cruise is over doesn’t mean the adventure is. Make the most of your time before heading to the airport or your hotel and enjoy sightseeing, shopping, beaches, restaurants, and bars as this fully narrated tour allows you to hop-on or hop-off at over 20 locations throughout Miami. Best of all, you will be luggage-free as the tour includes luggage storage service.
- Hop-on, Hop-off narrated bus tour with 20 stops throughout Miami
- Luggage storage service is included
- Complimentary shuttle service from Bayside Marketplace to Ft. Lauderdale airport
Departing from the pier, your first stop will be the Big Bus Central Station at Bayside Marketplace where you will be able to choose between two 90 minute loops; the Miami Beach Loop or the City Loop. Both loops return to the Big Bus Central Station where you will have the option to take the second loop or enjoy free time at Bayside Marketplace to explore the extensive array of boutique shops, restaurants and bars. When you are ready, you will be directed to the luggage storage area to claim your luggage and board the bus for your transfer to the airport. Shuttle service is available from Bayside Marketplace to Ft Lauderdale Airport is available at 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm. For guest with an extended stay in a local hotel, taxis are available from the Big Bus Central Station at your own expense.
Miami Beach Loop - Discover the fantastic views of the Miami Skyline from Mac Arthur Causeway as you are transported over Biscayne Bay to South Beach. The upper-deck provides an excellent platform as you pass the classic Art Deco buildings and drive along the famous Ocean Drive and South Beach. With over 13 stops along the way, you will be able to hop-off to enjoy your favorite past time whether it be shopping along the pedestrian only street of Lincoln Road, catching some sun on one of the most famous beaches in the world, or perhaps enjoying a margarita from one of many local establishments along Ocean Drive.
City Loop – Travel through the high-rise business district of downtown Miami and along Biscayne Bay with stops at Vizcaya Museum and the Science Museum before making your way to Coconut Grove. Once known as a Bohemian village and home to a number of popular festivals, the Grove was a haven for artists, writers and radicals, and still retains its zany charm and energy. Then wind through beautiful Coral Gables where million dollar mansions sit in lush green gardens and continue through Little Havana: the Caribbean district famous for its Cuban cafes and domino players. On the Big Bus City Loop you’ll see a complete spectrum of Miami with areas rich in money and rich in culture.
What to Bring:
- Sun protection
- Money for shopping and any meals you choose to purchase
What to Wear:
- Light, comfortable clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Please verify your flight time prior to booking. This tour is available for guests departing from Ft Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport with domestic flights after 2:30 pm and International Flights after 3:30 pm.
- For the afternoon transfer, your flight should commence after 6:00 pm for domestic or 7:00 pm for international flights.
- This tour includes luggage storage service. Please stop by the Shore Excursion Desk onboard the ship to ensure you receive the Big Bus luggage tag to place on your luggage along with the ship's color coded tag.