Explore some of Bermuda’s most celebrated British-Colonial landmarks on this narrated tour. In the World Heritage Site of St. George’s, step back in time as you stroll through the dark, narrow passageways of Bermuda’s oldest fort, and admire the simple architecture of Anglican St. Peter’s Church. On the island of St. David, stop to take photographs at the site of the imposing St. David’s Lighthouse, whose light beam penetrates 20 miles out to sea.
• St. George’s Island: Visit the first colonial fortification established in the New World, and original capital of the Bermuda islands.
• St. Peter’s Church: Pause to appreciate the significance of the oldest continuously-used Anglican Church site in the western hemisphere.
• St. David’s: Visit a lighthouse on an island previously occupied by various US Army, Navy, and Air Force bases.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Tour operates in 6-seat mini-vans for approximately 2-1/2 hours.
• Tour includes round-trip ferry ticket between ship and St. George's.
• Public ferry ride between ship and St. George’s is approximately 45 minutes each way.