OVERVIEW: Take an exciting airboat ride through the Florida Everglades. Explore the amazing eco-system, home to an abundance of birds, mammals and reptiles.
HIGHLIGHTS: 30 minute airboat ride through the Everglades. Drop off at the Miami airport.
NOTES: Wear comfortable walking shoes. Please verify your flight time prior to booking this tour. This tour is available to guests with flights departing from Miami International Airport at 3:30 pm or later for domestic flights and 4:30 pm for international flights.
Explore the amazing ecosystem of the Everglades on an exciting airboat ride and animal sanctuary visit. Sit back and enjoy the “River of Grass” as you see dozens of tropical birds, mammals, and reptiles. You may even catch sight of the park’s most famous resident, the impressive and mysterious American alligator. Later enjoy an opportunity to see tropical birds, rare snakes see and pet an endangered Florida panther at the animal sanctuary.
• Everglades Airboat Ride: Discover the ecosystem of the Everglades and the opportunity to see alligators in their natural habitat.
• Animal Sanctuary: See rare reptiles and even an endangered Florida panther at the park’s animal sanctuary.
• Airport Alternative: Explore the great outdoors and the famed “River of Grass” instead of waiting hours at an airport terminal.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellant What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• light clothing
• Jacket for inclement weather Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• This tour is available to guests with domestic flights departing Miami International Airport (MIA) after 3:30pm, and international flights departing after 4:30pm.
• Please verify your flight time prior to booking this tour.