Discover the cultural and historic sites of Oslo on this tour for guests who use wheelchairs. Ride through this vibrant city with its significant landmarks and greenery – more than half of Norway’s capital is covered by forests and parks – and see the National Theatre, Royal Palace and Akershus Fortress. Catch a glimpse of the Vigeland Sculpture Park on the way to Holmenkollen Ski Jump, the futuristic Opera House and great views from Ekeberg Hill.
• Akershus Fortress: View the grounds of this medieval castle originally built in 1300 and once a royal residence.
• Vigeland Sculpture Park: See bronze, granite and cast iron sculpture by Gustav Vigeland— more than 200 fascinating works of art.
• Holmenkollen Ski Jump: Enjoy great views from the site of world cup skiing and the world’s oldest ski museum
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and Sunglasses
• This tour is designed for those guests who are full-time wheelchair users.
• Space permitting, we will try to accommodate guests with walking difficulties, those unable to handle steps or extended periods of walking or standing.
• The vehicle used on this excursion is adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available) to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs.
• In order to use the ramp and/or lift, guests must be seated in a wheelchair or scooter.
• Due to liability issues, participants cannot stand on the ramp to be lifted into the vehicle.
• Tour must be booked in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment and departure time.
• Guests interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursion Department at email@example.com to review full details on this tour and availability.
• Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed on this excursion.
• Please note that this information is subject to change and availability is not guaranteed.