Enjoy soft island breezes, spectacular scenery and engaging commentary as you tour Tortola via open-air safari bus, with plenty of opportunities for photos. Your guide discusses the history, lore and culture of the British Virgin Islands on the scenic drive around the island that takes you through villages, to a high lookout that offers expansive vistas, and along a coastal roadway. Stop for a cool drink and optional swimming at Cane Garden Bay or Long Bay Beach.
• Commentated Drive: Discover local history, lore and beautiful scenery along the coast while riding an open-air safari bus.
• Skyworld: Admire the view's from Tortola's highest vantage point, and shop for souvenirs.
• Cane Garden Bay or Long Bay Beach: Cool off with a complimentary beverage. Swim in the clear waters or stroll on the beach.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Changing facilities are available at the beach.
• Beach chairs and umbrellas are available for rent at beach.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.