Your cruise may be ending, but the Wows won't on this guided sightseeing drive that ends at the airport. Travel by motorcoach along Passeig de Gracia boulevard past the surreal creations of architect Antoni Gaudi. Marvel at the sculpted figures, stained glass windows, and ornate spires of Sagrada Familia Church. Then walk through the medieval interior of 13th-century St. Eulalia's Cathedral. After a photo stop at Mirador del Alcalde lookout, you'll arrive at your terminal.
• Best of the City: Your exit tour includes guided commentary and takes you past Barcelona's most thrilling and important sights.
• Barcelona Architecture: The name Anthoni Gaudi is practically synonymous with Barcelona, and you'll see three of his most innovative works.
• St. Eulalia's Cathedral: Admire its intricate Gothic exterior, and the high vaulted ceilings and religious icons inside.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Passport and luggage
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one-half mile.
• Due to new traffic regulations, buses won?t be allowed to stop in Via Laietana to visit the Gothic Quarter and guests will be required to walk approximately 0.6 miles.
• No internal visits to the Cathedral will be allowed to group tours on Sundays and on Public holidays.
• Tour available to guests with flights departing from Barcelona's El Prat Airport after 3:00 pm.