Step back in time to explore Key West’s rich heritage and vibrant culture while travelling in a comfortable vehicle equipped with multi-language audio options. Select your preferred language and then hear of the island’s 400-year history featuring a collection of fascinating characters. Journey through bustling Old Town and down popular Duval Street, pass the Historic Seaport, see the southernmost point of the continental U.S., admire ship wreckers’ mansions, and view local cigar-makers’ famous “shot-gun” houses.
• Commentated Drive: Learn about the island’s fascinating history while traveling in a comfortable vehicle equipped with multi-language audio options.
• Old Town: Journey through the town’s historic district, known for its plethora of attractions, shops, restaurants and bars.
• City Landmarks: See the Historic Seaport, the southernmost point of the continental U.S., ship wreckers’ mansions and cigar-makers’ “shot-gun” houses.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Tour is conducted via headphone recordings in the languages: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, & English.
• The vehicle used is a 30 passenger air conditioned mini-bus.