Enjoy a snorkeling tour with 45 minutes to enjoy the beauty and wonder of this underwater world.
- Scenic cruise on a catamaran
- Approximately 45 minutes of snorkel time
Your exciting adventure begins when you board a double deck catamaran, M/V Blue Manta, and enjoy a scenic cruise through Nassau harbor. Narration of Nassau's historical landmarks and homes of the rich and famous will be given en route to your snorkeling site. Upon arrival, guests will be given instruction on the equipment and a safety demonstration. You will have approximately 45 minutes to enjoy the beauty and wonder of this underwater world. You will see an array of coral formations and colorful tropical fish. After your adventure, you will be given complimentary water or soda on the cruise back to the dock.
This tour operates in conjunction with Sea Fun Clear Kayak Adventure (NSE8) so guests will be on the same vessel. This is a great way for families to participate in different activities but remain together within their time in Nassau. For those that would like to attend but would prefer to stay onboard the vessel, limited observer tickets will be available to purchase onboard your cruise ship.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Sun protection
- Waterproof camera
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant guests or those with heart conditions. Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements. Guests who have concerns should consult with their physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.