A specially equipped vehicle will allow you to select a language to hear the tour. You will meander through our Historic District with its tropical plants and flowers, pass through the Historic Seaport, by the Southernmost Point, see cigar makers "shot-gun" houses, wreckers mansions, unique churches and unearth the stories of our heritage. From bold Spanish explorers and brave Wreckers to the great cigar barons and sponge magnates, you will be transported from the golden age of settlement through the exciting days of the railroad, and discover island life through the years of the Great Depression.
Enjoy a fully narrated city tour in your language of choice so you won’t miss a beat. Hop aboard a specially equipped vehicle, select your preferred language, and prepare to be transported to a fascinating time in Key West history. Travel through bustling Old Town and down beloved Duval Street, pass the Historic Seaport, and even catch a glimpse of local cigar-makers' famous "shot-gun" houses.
• Fully Narrated: Learn about the island’s history while traveling in a comfortable vehicle equipped with multi-language audio options.
• City Landmarks: See the Historic Seaport, the southernmost point of the continental U.S., and cigar-makers' "shot-gun" houses.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Languages include: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, and English.