When you think of Barcelona and Modernism, you think of Architect Gaudi.
Gaudi's heritage is to be found all over the city of Barcelona. You will start your visit at Passeig de Grącia, the best known boulevard in town that hosts 2 magnificent Gaudi's Houses, both declared World Heritage by the UNESCO. Then continue to the most peculiar and still under construction church Sagrada Familia for a detailed visit. After returning to the pier, enjoy a photo stop at Montjuich Hill, Barcelona panoramic view point.
After a short drive to upper Eixample, discover the masterworks of Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi throughout Barcelona. Behold breathtaking Modernist structures, including a guided tour of Gaudi’s most lauded showpiece, the Sagrada Familia basilica, with its soaring Gothic spires, plus 20 minutes for shopping.
• Sagrada Familia: Explore Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi’s most celebrated Modernist masterpiece on a guided tour through the basilica.
• Casa Batllo & Manzana de la Discordia
• Palau de la Música
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must walk approximately 1.75 miles over even, cobblestone surfaces with 20 steps.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.