- Overview: In the deep water swim at Dolphin Cay use hand-held water scooters to control your speed and race alongside dolphins, cruise along the surface, or dive to the depths of their saltwater lagoon. You'll receive an Atlantis map to take a self-guided tour of the Ruins Lagoon and The Dig.
- Highlights: Shuttle to and from Paradise Island. Deep water swim at Dolphin Cay where you can interact and race alongside the dolphins. Time to explore Atlantis including Ruins Lagoon and The Dig.
- Notes: Participants must be able to swim without support vests or assistance. Only credit cards are accepted for purchases in Atlantis.
Explore the vast dolphin playground at the Atlantis Resort with a fast and fun hand-held water scooter. Control your own speed as you race alongside your new friends and experience a real dolphin “foot-push,” that will move you like a rocket across the water. Be dazzled by Atlantis, the world’s largest marine habitat, with 20 million gallons of fresh and seawater and more than 50,000 sea creatures residing there.
•Dolphin Cay: Enjoy a thrilling and awe-inspiring dolphin interaction in deep water that you won’t soon forget.
•Water Scooter: Race alongside dolphins at your own speed with this unique hand-held transport.
•Atlantis: Have plenty of time to explore the gorgeous resort, including all-day access to Dolphin Cay’s VIP private beach.
What to Bring:
•SeaPass card and photo identification
•Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
•Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
•Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. • Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
•Dolphin Excursions at Atlantis Resort must be booked by the evening before arrival at Nassau.
•There is no beach access for swimming on this tour.
•Participants in the deep water dolphin swim must be at least 6 years of age and be able to swim without support vests or assistance.
•Guests who require accessible transportation with ramp or lift are recommended to book tour in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment.
•Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to firstname.lastname@example.org.