Enjoy an encounter with sea lions that allows you to kiss, hug, feed and play with these affectionate and humorous marine mammals from a waist-deep water platform. Your tour includes a 35-minute scenic boat ride through historic Nassau Harbor on a high-speed, double-decker ferry. You'll cruise to Blue Lagoon Island, and upon completion of your sea lion encounter you may also observe the fascinating Atlantic bottlenose dolphins and southern stingrays in their natural habitat. A professional on-site photo and video staff captures your interaction with the sea lions and gives you the opportunity to purchase these memories after your program is done. At your leisure choose between two return ferries back to your ship.
• Ferry Cruise: Absorb the beautiful setting of Historic Nassau Harbor, as you ride a high-speed, large double-decker ferry.
• Sea Lion Encounter: Interact with sea lions from a platform in waist-deep water.
• Blue Lagoon Island: Observe Atlantic bottlenose dolphins and southern stingrays upon completion of your sea lion interaction.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Guests ages 8 to 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Guests ages 13 to 17 w/an adult must sign liability waiver.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Cameras are not allowed.
• For the safety of both the animals and guest's personal property, cameras, cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed on the platforms of any animal program. For your convenience, lockers are included on all of the animal programs.
• Multiple return ferries back to the ship are available.