Play and swim with beautiful and friendly Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins during a fun and highly interactive excursion at beautiful Blue Lagoon Island. You'll be delighted by their flipper handshake and kisses and amazed by their strength as they propel you through the water in a dolphin "foot push." Fall in love with these gentle and intelligent creatures as they flaunt their magic. Enjoy the ever calm lagoon beach before or after your dolphin interaction. At your leisure choose between two return ferries back to your ship.
• Double Decker Ferry Cruise: Take in the sights on a scenic cruise to Blue Lagoon Island.
• Dolphin Swim: Interact with a majestic dolphin up close and personal. Receive a thrilling dolphin foot push.
• Informative Interaction: Learn about and play with these amazing and gentle mammals in a highly interactive orientation.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests ages 6 to 12 must be accompanied in the water by a ticketed adult.
• The duration of the excursion is between 3.5 and 4 hours.
• For the safety of both the animals and guest's personal property, cameras, cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed on the platforms of any animal program. For your convenience, lockers are included on all of the animal programs.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Multiple return ferries back to the ship are available.