OVERVIEW: Enjoy fun filled hours at the world-renowned Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island. Embark on a self-guided tour of the ruins of ancient Atlantis in The Dig. After make your way to the beach and enjoy your own reserved area where you will be provided a chair and towel to bask in the sun.
HIGHLIGHTS: Explore The Dig. Enjoy a reserved chair and towel at the beach.
NOTES: The use of the swimming pools, water slides, pool deck, and pool lounge chairs are not included with this tour. Only credit cards are accepted for purchases in Atlantis.
Enjoy fun filled hours at Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island as you bask in the sun in the comfort of your own reserved area on the beach.
- Explore The Dig
- Enjoy a reserved chair and towel at the beach
Your experience begins with a short transfer to the world-renowned Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island. Paradise Island has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Enjoy a reserved area on the beach where you will be provided a chair and towel to bask in the sun, sand and surf.
Atlantis is home to the world's largest open-air marine habitat, second only to Mother Nature. The resorts 141-acre waterscape comprises 20 million gallons of fresh and seawater, along with eleven exhibits and thirteen lagoons containing many fascinating sea creatures, representing over 250 species. You will feel the magic of a fabled world long lost in time and explore a maze of archaeological ruins and excavations called The Dig, a unique marine habitat that is home to more than 50,000 marine animals.
At the 7-acre Paradise Lagoon, visit the Neptune Water Toys hut to arrange for non-motorized water sports for a separate fee. Choose from rentals of water-bikes, paddle boats, kayaks, water hammocks, and snorkeling equipment. Additional activities are available at an extra cost and are not part of the tour package. Enjoy gaming in the Caribbean's largest casino, or embark on a shopping expedition and stroll through over 20 colorful shops in the upscale Marina Village.
Finally, after your visit, embark on a short walk back to the bus pick-up area before a transfer back to the pier. Guests will be advised of their return shuttle times on their tickets. Guests wishing to remain longer on Paradise Island may return to the ship via local taxi at their own expense.
On Sundays, the beach side bars and restaurants open at 11am. Indoor food/beverage will be open at all times.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Sun protection and sunglasses
- Only credit cards are accepted for purchases in Atlantis (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express)
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- The use of the swimming pools, water slides, pool deck and pool lounge chairs are restricted for use by hotel guests or those who have purchased the Aquaventure package.
- Guests have access to all Atlantis Main beaches that includes West Beach, Reef Beach, Cove Beach and the Paradise Lagoon Beach.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
- Guests who require accessible transportation with ramp or lift are recommended to book tour in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment. Accessible transportation may be at an additional cost. Guest interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursion Access Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to review full details on this tour and accessible transportation availability.
- Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to email@example.com.