Explore the world-famous Atlantis Paradise Island Resort in the Bahamas. Nowhere but Atlantis can you experience up close adventures with such spectacular marine life. Watch the legend of Atlantis come to life as you embark on this guided tour through the paths and tunnels of the legendary lost city, touring the ruins and discovering archaeological artifacts. See more than 100 venomous Indo-Pacific Lionfish, 500 piranhas, iridescent jellyfish and six-foot Moray Eels, giant groupers, and multitudes of brilliantly-colored tropic fish. Then visit Predator Lagoon to view sharks, barracuda and many other creatures of the deep, watching them swim overhead as you stroll through the underwater tunnel.
• Atlantis Paradise Island Resort: Explore this world-famous Bahamian resort on this 2.5-hour tour.
• Learn about the legendary lost city: Tour the ruins and discover archaeological artifacts of the ancient city of Atlantis.
• Predator Lagoon: Watch sharks swim overhead as you stroll through the underwater tunnel.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• This tour requires a considerable amount of walking.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests will be advised of their return shuttle times on their tickets. Taxis available for guests wishing to remain longer at the resort, (at guest expense).
• Guests who require accessible transportation with ramp or lift are recommended to book tour in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment. Accessible transportation may be at an additional cost. Guest interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursion Access Department at email@example.com to review full details on this tour and accessible transportation availability.
• Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• This tour does not include access to the Atlantis pools, beaches or Aquaventure.
• This tour will be offered for Enchantment of the Seas with an evening option on the following sail dates: April 23, 2018, May 7, 2018 and May 14, 2018.
• Visibility in some of the aquariums will be limited due to lighting conditions at night.