OVERVIEW: Great savings with this combo. Enjoy CocoCay as you take an interactive guided tour through the shallow clear waters on your 2-person ocean kayak. Encounter a variety of beautiful marine life such as starfish, conch, and stingrays on this unique eco-adventure. You will also have the opportunity to snorkel all day at your leisure, as you are introduced to the amazing underwater world.
HIGHLIGHTS: Enjoy a guided kayak tour of the turquoise waters of CocoCay. Snorkel all day at your leisure.
NOTES: Medical restrictions apply.
Savings available by booking this combo tour. Enjoy CocoCay as you take a guided tour through the shallow clear waters on your 2-person kayak. Before or after, snorkel at your leisure all day as you discover the underwater world, surrounded by beautiful coral and colorful tropical fish.
- Enjoy a guided kayak tour of the turquoise waters of CocoCay
- Snorkel all day at your leisure
Enjoy the island on an informative and interactive kayak tour in the beautiful turquoise waters around CocoCay. You will receive a safety orientation before embarking on a leisurely guided tour in a 2-person kayak through the shallow clear waters. Encounter and learn about a variety of beautiful marine life such as starfish, conch, and stingrays on this unique eco-adventure.
Before or after your kayaking adventure, you will have the opportunity to snorkel the crystal clear waters of CocoCay, as you are introduced to the amazing underwater world. Professional instructors will guide you every step of the way, with equipment instruction and a marine life area orientation. An abundance of beautiful coral and colorful tropical fish will be seen. The snorkeling equipment will be available at your leisure all day.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Waterproof camera
- Sun protection and sunglasses
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.